Footing today - I'm the one "stopped".

Footing today - I'm the one "stopped"
Pedro Moreira Nt

Anyway, all people walk.
I'm on way, to not be sad.
I do it in different ways, I never talk to strangers, friends, wife, daughter or animals, things, trees, shrubs, plants.
I try not to talk to myself. Besides, I'd like to talk to my pants, maybe shoes, I have one or two words with the floor where I walk.
Today was special, I think he had a conspiracy. I really cannot believe it.
One more pass besides me, smile, smile in my direction, before my eyes, my teeth.
My horror was that my eyes was closed. Yes, I said to myself: it does not exist, it does not exist.

I managed to clean the image, but another appeared on the leather.
- Hello how are you?
I'm going to walk now.
In just moment move on to another person and said hello, hello, yeah, go there or anythings.

I was dying with excitement, a die format.

When the people were some distance from me, I heard: "Stupid".

She said stupid? I do not believe this kind things.
Just here  - in my footing -, no more, nothing more than "stupid" word.
Why? What's happen? I'm gross, indelicate, bad humor in the morning, ok. I know that not apathetic. No, never. But, please, "stupid".
 I am stupid? I take water to my dog, clean my family's cabinets, drive all morning 20 miles to my classroom, take a picture of my uncle's birthday-in-law, do a doctorate in community psychology, always desire peace in the world, I sharing my time, my life minutes at school, in any saturdays, mondays in the years, I go to school as St. Claus's day and I'm "stupid".
Because I also need to stay alone, walk in silence, think in myself.

I said, said furtively, extremely sneaky:

- I hate people who do not understand me, not because I never understand their, but because they are the people who accuse me of being stupid. I'm not stupid. I can call my lawyer and create a process to get rid of your skin, idiot.

At some distance from me, she turns around. The people are her. So she turns and comes to me, stops and with her blue eyes supports me the existence of refuge, no, she, tall and beautiful woman looks at me with perfect body made of daily exercises, probly acupuncture, meditation, with Beautiful voice said .

- You!

- I am? No, never, I walk a few times, I try to hide whats I will, nothing else.

- Wow wow wow - something or, I do not.

Suddenly she touches one of my bottoms, smiles, nods like no, no, no, no or tss, tss, tss.

- Who will say it?

Of course I speak

Silence, I am silent and, of course, stopped.

"She's standing in my front soul page"

She said:

- So, stopped.

What's going on? Do people go out home to increase my hapness?

- Do you want me to tell you?

- I'm dying excited!

Format of death

She says:

- I understand you.

- Oh, thank you, bye.

- You are stopped.

I'm stuck? Yes. I'm spoiled? Yes.
I wait for one, sometimes a surprise sky, a chance to get out of this stupid life.
She appears. Ok, I'm not a person. I never had faith that I would be adult one day.
I heard again: stopped.

I kept stopped.

- Yes, I am 45 years old to discover that I am detained.

I ran stupidly, I ran like I could lose my classroom, and more, I ran like no other time, never more could be a teacher. What could I teach and learn if I did not run?

A thunderbolt came. Inside me a thunder cleared the storm-mind to anything.
So I run and save my life.


#####


Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Nada, como estar entre a gente

Clientes amigos

Na ponte, Maria